Thursday, November 06, 2008

Bankruptcy

I fell in love and married my wife and we bought a property (a 15 unit apartment in Dallas TX) as an investment to secure our future and for our plan to have a family. A crime was committed on my property and I live over 100 miles away. The crime could have happened on the street but because it didn't the justice for us was to force us into bankruptcy. That's what i said Bankruptcy! I live in the United States of America and am a citizen so why is it my fault? Why should I have to be punished? I have been frugal and hard working my entire life and the result is destruction. This is a nightmare and I want to tell my story to protect the next person who will be bullied by the city of Dallas City Attorneys and threatened with extortion by the City of Dallas police department.

No comments:

Find a Property To Invest In