Friday, November 21, 2008

No Credit Card Debt

No Credit Card Debt Yet Still Bankrupt

I have always viewed having a credit card and using a credit card as a privilege. I still view this as a privilege, a privilege that has been taken away from me by Mary Supino the city of Dallas attorney and a few other Dallas city officials. I have ZERO credit card debt, something that in this day and age is a rare case. I only had 3 credit cards each from a different credit card company American express, visa, MasterCard so that I would have the flexibility to use visa when American express wasn’t excepted which happened more often that I thought it would as the American Express card was my primary card I used most often which I had a history with for over 15 years all of which always had a zero balance. It’s not that I wouldn’t use my card mind you, I’d actually use it every month but I would pay each bill in full when it came in on all 3 cards. You se in addition to seeing credit as a privilege that was given to me for being responsible I also view credit cards very differently than the average person. Credit cards are like a small monthly loan. A micro load if you will that gave me a feeling of safety and honor. I never had to worry if I had enough cash with me to make a purchase with a small instant monthly loan that I could use knowing that I had the self control and discipline to never let it get out of hand and charge something that I could not pay off in full right away. But this is not to say that my credit card bills were not always small, occasionally my monthly bill was upwards of a few thousand dollars which, yes even then I stuck to my credit card rules and paid in full several thousand dollars in one shot, for example when I purchased my now wife’s diamond engagement ring and a few other times in my life of the occasional large spending. This is the way that one can live when they are frugal and conscious of their financial situation on a month-to-month basis.

This privilege however as I said earlier has been taken away from me. For recently all three of my credit card companies have sent me letters notifying me they are canceling my cards and I am to cut them up and send back my cards to them in pieces. They have been canceled on me despite a zero balance because I am forced to file bankruptcy due to an impassable compromise between me and Mary Supino Dallas City Attorney and the city of Dallas Texas. How can someone how is responsible with ZERO credit card debt, frugal with their money with a credit score of over 800 have their credit cards taken away from them? I have the city of Dallas and Mary Supino Dallas City Attorney to thank for that.

1 comment:

siqing chen said...

BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3DAYS…It all depends on how fast you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of hacking into any ATM machine, anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for a job online about a month ago. It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I’m rich and I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is $10000.Only serious individuals should contact him because he is very straight forward and his series is 100% trusted of which I am a living testimony. Every now and then I keep pumping money into my account. Though it is illegal, there is no risk of being caught, because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable, it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect you.. For details on how to get yours today,
email the hackers on: skylinktechnes@yahoo.com
or whatsapp: +1(213)328–0248

Find a Property To Invest In