Tuesday, October 17, 2006

To Become Wealthy: Passive Income is Real

I want to make passive income because I am stuck in a rat race. Only 2 days out of each week belong entirely to me. The other 5 belong to my employer. During those weekdays, only 4.5 hours each day belong to me and my family. (Not including sleeping.) The rest are spent at work or commuting to work. (I have a long commute, 1.5 hrs door to door each way.)

My husband was the one who introduced me to the idea of passive income, and the idea of not having a 9-5 job until I turn 65. I am NOT one of those people who love my job, but I am a slave to that weekly paycheck, so I continue to work for other people. Fortunately I no longer see this as the only option for my life. Eventually I am going to create several different sources of income. I am expecting real estate investments to be the most lucrative, so I am putting most of my time and effort there. There will be lots of work involved to set up each source, but then they will run themselves with a little work as they still continue to produce the same levels on income. (One source of income might even be this blog.)

There are so many people out there with ideas on how to change your life. Some of them will help you organize your life so that you are mentally prepared for what you need to do. Others take it even further and will tell you how they became wealthy and how you can do it. All you need to do is open your eyes and look. Let me know what you find.

1 comment:

My Lead Company Review said...

am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Thanks for sharing. Keep up the good work.


making money online

Find a Property To Invest In