Tuesday, November 28, 2006

To Become Wealthy: Other Ways to Make Money


I do not plan on relying on only one source of income to support me in the present day of in the future. Currently I have only one source of income from my 9-5 job as an employee. If I lose this job through my own fault or no fault of my own, I will have nothing but unemployment checks to keep me fed and housed. I am fortunate enough to be part of a two earner household so I could survive a little longer with no income than I could if I were single. However, if both of us were to lose our jobs at the same time, we would have approximately 3 months before we would have to sell our home. It would take less than 1 year before we would be basically bankrupt.

I do not hold a high opinion of my current situation. But, I put myself here, so it is my responsibility to get out of it. Hence my interest in real estate investing. But there is more to life than that. There are a lot of people out there making money with blogs. I want to be one of those people. I read about one man who used his blog to help show off his talents in order to land a better paying 9-5 job. I guess it was sort of a supplement to a resume. There are others who use their blogs as a medium in order to sell products like books to other instructions materials. This may be a method that I will also pursue in the future.

The current method of income that I am using on the blog is Google Adsense. It was very simple to set up. My husband did it for me in about 5 minutes. Today, I am proud to announce, I have made my first $0.35. Yes, you read that correctly, 35 cents. I would like to send out a special thank you to whoever it was that clicked. Thank you and feel free to click anytime that you want!!!

No comments:

Find a Property To Invest In