Sunday, December 17, 2006

To Become Wealthy: The Next Step



Our closing is not until Feb 2nd. Of course this is dependent on everything working out between now and then. There are all sorts of details in the contract that give both parties an out. But I have no doubts at this time that we will purchase this property.

I have a lot of work to do to prepare for the purchase of this property, but my mind keeps wandering to the time after we purchase this property and are looking for the next one. I think back to a previous blog where I mentioned that the profoundly successful people are the ones that did not diversify but rather took big risks in one area that paid off. So, do we continue to look in Dallas or concentrate in other areas? Should we look at non-residential real estate investments? The difficult thing is realizing that there are no answers to these questions. So, I will just continue to look at everything until something, somewhere looks good to me.

Until then, I need to review the details of our current contract better to see what I can learn from it.

No comments:

Find a Property To Invest In